• SBS- Modified Bitumen Roofing System- Smooth with Elastomeric Coating
• Wood deck, Poly ISO insulation, and a SBS- Modified Bitumen Roofing System- Smooth with Elastomeric Coating.
• The existing SBS- Modified Bitumen Roofing System on this building was approximately fifteen years old. The roofing system was in fair condition with minor maintenance issues typical for its age.
• Tear off existing roofing assembly and install a Mechanically Attached 45 MIL TPO Roofing System following a specification from Mule Hide.
• Install 2.0” of rigid Poly ISO insulation per mechanically attached to the deck.
• Install new TPO accessories at all penetrations and walls per manufacturer.
• Install new perimeter sheet metal.
• Install new skylight domes.
• Install new roof hatch.
• Transferable 15-year Warranty from Mule- Hide and a 1-year Labor Warranty from Four Elements Restoration, Inc.
Using the proceeds from the insurance settlement, the client increased the value of his property by replacing the roofing system.
Increased energy efficiency, now up to code